[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 28 00:42:27 2003

Let's see, we've got clydesdales, saddles horses, even pigmy ponies,
now goats an lamas.  I suppose I could throw in a camel or pachyderm
for those surplus monster graphic cameras. Gosh wonder what marsupial
Uncle Dick's going to suggest?