[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 18:30:26 2003

My technical camera outfit bag just fits into a light suitcase that consists
of a wheeled tubular frame plus nylon cloth covering. If the wheels were a
lot bigger it would be a lot better. If the car park is not far from the
subject I just carry the outfit bag and tripod but the wheeled case provides
another layer of rainproofing.
Hasn't rained for ages - the only way to get it to rain is to go off on a
photography trip............
If I get along with the Gandolfi I just bought I am going to need something
more substantial (Jeep?) Still trying to make a functional recessed
lensboard for the 47mm SA but the cable is a nuisance.  Must be a way of
shortening the stiff threaded end of the cable so as to bend the cable up
out of the recess.  My rightangle converter for the cable is too long. I
should not have sold the recessed panel off my Linhof although it seems the
Gandolfi panel is a shade larger.
Philip