[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 27 13:13:30 2003

Hi Les:

Thanks for that idea but it's a bit big for some of the trails/paths
that I use.

When it gets a bit warmer and the yard sales begin, I'm going to try to
find a golf cart with large wheels.  I think that I can then add a box
or such to hold everything... including a water bottle.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com