[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 26 22:00:02 2003

Guy:

I'm also looking for an alternative to carrying the 11x14 and kit into
the woods.

I haven't weighed it but in addition to the camera, I carry a Majestic
tripod, 3 film holders, light meter(s), a film box with sample 11x14
chromes for the curious, a black sweatshirt with arms removed and sewn,
a Leica R8... all in an LL Bean type canvas bag....  what's a log book?
: )

I'm thinking of big, big wheels of some sort.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com