[LargeFormat] Process lenses... which one should I get?

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 14 15:46:34 2003

Gents:

I need your collective help/advice.

I have a pick of one of two process lenses from the same man who gave me
the Rodenstock APO-Ronar CL 420mm... the one with great coverage for the
8x10, but so-so for the 11x14 because of its small angle of view at
infinity... it covers 11x14 well at 1:1.

The lenses offered are 600mm and 890mm and are from the same process
camera.  I haven't checked my bellows to see if it will extend to 890mm.

He's offering me only one of them... which one will give me the best
coverage?

--
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com