[LargeFormat] Ultrabiglargeformatcamera

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 5 19:50:06 2003

Huib:

I was offered one like this about 2 years ago.  It was mounted from the
ceiling and the back of it was built into the darkroom.

I had thoughts of buying a used panel truck, mounting the camera inside
and then driving to places like the mountains and then shooting with the
back doors opened onto a vista.

Eventually I came to my better senses.

But this one is so pretty, that I think that I would go get it if it was
here instead of across the pond.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com
Massachusetts, USA