[LargeFormat] Super Chromega F Dichroic II - Kamm chassis

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 1 06:42:01 2003

At 11:31 28/02/2003 -0800, Wilkes, Don MSER:EX wrote:
snip
>A pity -- it sounds like such a wonderful thing.  Are you *sure* you don't
>need a new house?  Maybe you could just raze the garage, and replace it with
>a purpose-built darkroom/studio building...something with 15' ceilings, and
>a *very* sturdy foundation.  You could use the Durst-desk as a very funky
>desk-desk in the lobby :}
>
> > the vertical boards that sit behind it :-)
>
>Hmm?  I don't follow, Clive

Don,

The garage already has 15' ceilings and I am very tempted to turn it into a
studio/darkroom. I tanked it out a few years ago and am in the process of
clearing it. The Durst desk has to be thrown back - I have accepted the
fact that I really do have enough stuff.

The vertical boards are for the DeVere horizontal enlarger that used to sit
on the rail tracks running up to them and the paper roll machine. You
simply rolled out a huge length of paper and taped the top end to the top
of the boards and fired up the enlarger. The trays as you may imagine are
also rather large!