[LargeFormat] RE: where to show my pictures?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Feb 24 08:25:43 2003

At 12:59 24/02/2003 +0000, philip.lambert wrote:
>Graeme,
>I have a few architecture images that have been copied onto a cdrom.  What
>exactly should I do now to get them to f32.net?  Are they simply sent as
>attachments and what size file is best?  Thanks a  lot.  PL
>Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] RE: where to show my pictures?

Philip,

When you registered on the f32.net web site you will have received a (long)
EMail message answering all of your questions and more. Have a dig through
your inbox - if you can't find it then give me a shout off the list.