[LargeFormat] DIY Focusing Cloth and Blankies

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 22 09:40:08 2003

Dear Uncle Dick;

You are the first person I have ever heard to mention "Bottles of Yugoslav brandy" and "Kindness" in the same paragraph. If you are really
able and willing to drink that stuff, you must be almost ready for Akevitt, to be followed with fresh Grappa. If you are still standing after that, I
have some exhausted fix in my darkroom...

Cousin Ole