[LargeFormat] 58mm S.Angulon

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 14 02:29:37 2003

Does anybody know
(a) the back focus of this little wideangle, which affects the tightness or
otherwise of the bellows on my Century Graphic
(b) what usable image circle is available stopped down.
(c) whether there were different models?

I ask the questions as when I use a 47mm S.A on my Graphic the max rise is
very limited by the cramped bellows but when using the 65mm S.A it is not.
Of course the view is narrower.

If there are any reviews on the net I should be grateful for an address as I
have not unearthed much.
Thanks a lot.
Philip

Even bush dentists may answer but do watch those echina spines.