[LargeFormat] We got a little snow in Boston yesterday...

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 12 14:43:35 2003

Thanks for the Compliment Jim.

I don't know about global warming though...

I was out early Saturday morning after the snowfall on Friday.  Froze my
fingers but got off 4 shots with the 360mm Symmar-s.  Had planned to do
two with that, and two with the 420mm but I had lost any feeling in my
fingers so just took two more with varied f stops.

My lab can only do two at a time so I'm hoping that I have at least two
of them by Friday.
--
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com