[LargeFormat] Info on the Fotar brand enlarger

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 8 20:26:55 2003

There's an 8x10 DeVere (incredible enlarger!) on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3005955356&category=29985

I have a DeVere 4x5 enlarger and it is a wonderful enlarger. If I had room,
I would opt for the 8x10 since it has a color head.

I also have a Beseler 45V-XL (motorized) which will take an 8x10 head. This
seems like a great set-up since used Beselers are cheap and the 8x10 head
seems like a winner (haven't heard any negative chatter about it.) But it
is B&W only. I do a lot of color.

Jim