[LargeFormat] EBay

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 7 10:56:26 2003

Another good method is to enter the maximum amount that would still be a good
buy early on. Then don't check until the auction is ended!

Works every time for me - I often get what I want for a lower price than my
maximum, and I never pay more than I intended.

If I don't win the auction, there's always another one. Only in the last month
I've seen 4 121mm SA's for sale - I got the "cheapest" one...

Ole