[LargeFormat] Tetenol E-6

Bill Wandel largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 5 21:30:40 2003

I don't reuse the chemicals when I use the E6 kit and I don't store the
mixed chemicals for more than a couple of days. I use the 1 liter kit and
process 6 sheets of 4x5 at a time, 300 ml per process. This gives me 18
sheets per liter kit. I have not had any apparent problems with Fuji film,
definitely no color shifts.

Bill Wandel

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Huib Smeets
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 5:12 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Tetenol E-6

Kent,

A few month ago I bought some film (Fuji and Kodak) and the 500ml 3batch E6
kit of Tetenal, just out of curiosity. I used a Jobo processor and according
Jobo/Tetenal instructions I lenghtened the time of the first step for Fuji
film (otherwise too dark). Exposed 6 rolls of film and developed 2 in fresh
chemicals. Stored chemicals in a bottle and after a week I processed again 2
rolls, again with good results. Stored the chemicals again for a week and
then developed rolls 5&6. These last 2 rolls were not ok (color shift and
density). Chemicals were stored in brimfull bottles and stored dark and
cool.

Huib

http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets