[LargeFormat] Tetenol E-6

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 4 22:24:19 2003

Hi Kent:

I used it to process my first 11x14 chromes several months ago, before
my lab agreed to do them.

Results were uneven because I used a print drum. Accordingly,
temperature control was non-existent except that I kept the bottles in a
bath of temp controlled water before using them, and varied the
processing times to try to make up for the cooling of the chemicals
whilst in the print drum.

It's really a 4 bath, (the stabilizer) and I found that the chemicals
aged very quickly if used over a period of a week or so. They became
impotent too soon for me.  Better if you "used them up" in a day or two.

This is the only one on my site which was processed with the Tetenol E-6
stuff.
http://www.hemenway.com/pages/11x14%20early%20Red%20maple.htm

Did I tell you that the chemicals aged very quickly?

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com