[LargeFormat] Request for opinion

Marco Pauck largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 1 08:10:43 2003

rstein wrote:
[...]
>      I have a book on Soviet cameras that lists a lot of the little ones -
> it also has details of the larger plate cameras that were made as
> professional units. Wooden folding tailboard cameras and the like. Crude
> stuff but very sturdy and presumably workable.

Just in case you missed it, I've a page discussing these 'FK'
cameras:
http://www.pauck.de/marco/photo/stuff/fk/fk.html

BTW: Your 'Tit-X' adventures inspired me to try out something
similar. I got a pile of Fuji UM-MA HC mammography film to be
exposed with the FK. The first test exposures developed in
Rodinal look very promising ...

[...]
>     Okay - please advise. All advice kept strictly private, except if it is
> reaally good and then I'll sell it on eBay....

I'll send you my bank account data in a separate email so
that you can handle my commission charge properly ... ;-)

Marco