[LargeFormat] Introductions

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 27 10:19:27 2003

Dear Nephew Mark and Nephew Arie,

    Yes, you really can send me all your old photographic trash. The broken
bits and the orphaned fragments of unsuccessful systems. The out of date
materials and the leaky bottles of unidentifiable chemicals. I welcome them
all.

    You see, I am not the bottom feeder of the local photo trade - there are
lower levels than me. All the way down to the free newspaper and the trash
and treasure sale. I can do wonders with free trash.

    Now that I have formed a group to boycott suppliers of photographic
materials - the Global Action Group Against Britain, Uruguay, Zambia, Zaire,
America, Russia, and Deutschland - we are going to have to search farther
afield to find the necessary supplies for our art. Never fear though, we
shall overcome. GAG A BUZZARD will become a name on the world's lips....

     Uncle Dick

Sorry about that. I know I wasn't supposed to do it but I spent so much time
working it out I would have suffered badly if I had not used it. Please
forgive me. Don't forget I still have that birthday coming up....