[LargeFormat] Small Brass Screws - Suppliers?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 26 20:46:03 2003

Am still looking for a supplier of small brass screws round head and
countersunk - nickel plated would be a real bonus!  There seem to be a
number of old wooden cameras around here that are in need of some fettling,
together with some lens boards that need finishing. I used to make all my
nuts and bolts out of stainless steel for various hybrid motorcycle builds
-  trying to make fiddly little tapered wood screws on my old South Bend
lathe is not the way forwards.

Any help in identifying suppliers - US or UK/Europe would be
appreciated.  Now I may have asked this question before but as I still
haven't managed to find any of these little screws......