[LargeFormat] Kodak Film Changes!

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 26 13:56:03 2003

Nope.  Tmax sheet film has ALWAYS HAD a purple effluent until recently. I
was in Rochester when Tmax came out and we got to test some of the early
stuff.  People that did develop by inspection where ranting, but the rest
of us were raving.  Just shocked at the bright magenta effluent the first
time out.  Oddly enough this new stuff was packaged in an old style box.

Les