[LargeFormat] Introductions

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 25 13:04:02 2003

Dear Arie,
Have you tried a lenshood on the lens?  I get cut off corners when I'm
careless. Try a telephoto hood or a plastic cup sprayed matte black . You
can adjust the vignetting with a pair of scissors. If you need something
more durable try plastic water pipe or downspout. I made an extended
lensboard once out of this stuff. Not elegant but it worked.Philip