[LargeFormat] Zero degrees currently in Winchester, MA

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 24 18:44:22 2003

Alas, a correction.
The next sunrise in Resolute is at 12:13 pm on February 5th - apparently =
it is important to correct for time zones.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hornford, Dave=20
Sent: January 24, 2003 11:26 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Zero degrees currently in Winchester, MA

-23 degrees Celsius last night (currently -29 in the wind) here in =
Calgary, Western Canada (that's darned cold for everyone).=20
One of my favourite places up north (Resolute Bay) got down to -31 (-45 =
in the wind), with the next sunrise at 5:07 AM February 5th, sunset 83 =
minutes later.

Alas, my aged Compur shutter is significantly less reliable at these =
temperatures.

Dave