[LargeFormat] Film developing and Books!

Bob largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 24 12:40:08 2003

Hi Clive
	I would have been happy to if someone would have mentioned they were
there before I ordered them, I will go look and do it from now on. No
one mentioned any books until Rei answered this morning. I am just
trying to learn large format photography and don't know my way around yet.
Bye
Bob

--
Bye