[LargeFormat] pyro tips wanted

Pavel Babushkin largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 23 19:32:34 2003

Hi Pete, I've read your great advice on using ABC+ on
http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/largeformat/2002q3/004056.html.
I am planning to try ABC+ with Jobo and 120 roll film.
I was actually planning to try Delta 400 and Delta
100. But you comment was that it stains very poorly.
Does it mean that you would not recommend this film
for Pyro. If not which ones from your perspective will
work out the best… very low grain and smooth
highlights? What would be good starting developing
time at 68F? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much. Pavel