[LargeFormat] RE:F5

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 23 16:06:15 2003

Well of course it is! It's just one of those silly minature cameras for
amateurs. It will never replace a real camera like a Speed Graphic with a
news reporter or a Deardorf with a commerical photographer. Furthermore,
in spite of his heart attack I believe President Eisenhower to be
re-elected and will bet that someday they will name a public building
after Secretary of State Dulles.

les