[LargeFormat] Introductions

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 22 07:12:01 2003

Hi Ken!

      And thanks.  It's just great having the greatest Deardorff
enthausist and repairer on this list.  I wanted to get a 5x7 Deardorff but
couldn't afford it, so I got this moded 5x7 Seneca.  I've
used 4x5 and 8x10 sizes but I'd really like to step up
bigger with 11x14.  The compromise with my Seneca
is lighter weight for less bellows and movements and
of course ruggedness.