[LargeFormat] Introductions

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 21 01:00:06 2003

Verna,

Just kidding with that -- we would only gain completed images that we didn't
take.  I think the art and of course the joy of each image is in the trip -
the journey that's the "art" part of it all.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Vincent Dobson
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 12:38 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Introductions

Verna,

Being from Georgia and having had the opportunity 2 years ago to spend 21
days in Oregon and the Olympic rain forest in Washington - well I'm envious.

But this leads me to a suggestion.  Why don you start driving East shooting
as you go and I'll take off with my travel trailer behind the Tahoe shooting
my way West.  Let's meet half way and exchange 1/2 of out exposed negatives
with each other --- this way we will both save 1/2 on our driving?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com