[LargeFormat] Intro and BEllows extension chart

hairy possum largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 19 10:00:01 2003

Hi everyone,

I have belonged to the list for a while, but seldom
post.

I live in Montgomery, Al. and shoot with 35mm, 6x6,
6x7, 4x5, 5x7 and 8x10.  I shoot some color, but
mostly B&W and am slowly getting the B&W onto my
website.

I retire from my 40 hour per week job in 16 months,
then plan on traveling the US trying to wear out the
cameras and use up all the film (:>)

I have a chart that calculates Bellows Extension
Factors in an Excel spreadsheet.  I just did that this
weekend.  I would appreciate it if you guys would look
at it, see if there are errors and advise me of such.
Also, you are free to print it out and use it if you
like.  I didn't remember that no files could be sent
to the list. So if you want to check it out, I will
have to email it to you individually as an attachment.

Have a great day, and good shooting.

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com