[LargeFormat] Introduction/location etc.

winddancing largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 18 21:54:29 2003

While my wet darkroom is being taken over by digital stuff but I've kept my
shooting gear and visualize from a "LargeFormat" sense.  To get operational
is a drum scanner and an Epson 2200 printer.  As it appears that neutral B/W
in that printer will only be via the RIP IP5 I am upgrading my OS to XP PRO.
(A year ago I wouldn't have known what I just wrote either.)
As an old man I am lucky to get on with it all.  Over the years I have
gathered quality shooting and darkroom equipment.  My location is West of
Seattle by a few hours. While I live in a grand region of the USA,  my
sensibilities aren't natural but illustrative, metaphoric, or iconic ( i.e.,
personal/therapeutic) (I could either pay a shrink or play at photography).
My name is for real,  one word, lower case, and legal.  -winddancing