[LargeFormat] Crown Graphic Movements(or lack of) ?

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 13 06:53:41 2003

It's gratifying to hear that others think as highly of the Supers as I do.
I've never used a Linhof and have always wondered what I'm missing.  And
been confused about what I could be missing because the Super does so much
that I can't see why a Linhof could be so much (MUCH) more expensive... how
can it possibly do a better job of keeping the dark in? ;-)

Brock