[LargeFormat] Crown Graphic Movements(or lack of) ?

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 12 21:57:49 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brock Nanson" <brock@nanson.org>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Crown Graphic Movements(or lack
of) ?

> I use a Super Graphic with a 90 mm SA and have yet to run
out of movement or
> shoot the bed!  Granted, I believe the Super Graphic has a
little more
> movement that the Speed or Crown, but with landscapes, you
don't need much
> at all.
>
> I'd say use it until you find that you need the true field
camera (for a
> price about 10 times what I paid for the Super!!)
>
> Brock

  The Super Graphic and Super Speed Graphic has a _lot_ more
movement than the earlier Graphics. In many ways its an
outstanding camera. It offers much of what one finds in a
Linhof Technika at what feels like half the weight.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com