[LargeFormat] Crown Graphic Movements(or lack of) ?

Curt Miller largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 12 15:59:28 2003

I have a Crown that I love to use as a "point and shoot" camera.  The body
has been stripped of all apurtenances so it's very light.  I scale focus or,
if time, use gg focusing..  I have a modern 135mm lens and get extraordinary
results from this 55 year old camera.  It supplements my two Wisners (5x7
and 8x10) and my 8x10 point and shoot Hobo.  I wouldn't part with a press
camera ever.

Curt