[LargeFormat] Graphic View II and Acros

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 10 12:16:18 2003

At 03:09 AM 1/10/2003 -0500, Jim Hemenway wrote:

>Graphic View II
>In good condition, everything works properly.
>Can't find any light leaks and shot some pics to be sure.
>Lensboard is included even though it isn't shown in the photos.
>Note, the camera has a non-Graphlok back.
>$250 including shipping in the USA
>http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Graphic-View-IIa.jpg
>http://www.hemenway.com/ForSale/Graphic-View-IIb.jpg

When I started school at Brooks Institute of Photography, there were two
view cameras available (affordable) to us students. A Graphic View II like
yours and a Calumet monorail like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15247&item=1949859146

I got a Graphic View II and my roommate got a Calumet. This was in 1959. He
still has his Calumet but I sold my Graphic. I wish I still had it. I now
have a Linhof Technikardan.

Anyway, the Graphic View II is a great camera!

Jim

PS... does everyone know that Fuji Neopan Acros 100 Quickloads are
available in the US as an officially imported product? English on the box
and instructions rather than Japanese. I just got a flyer from Calumet. Go
to calumetphoto.com and search for Acros. I've been buying gray Acros
Quickloads from Badger Graphics. The official product is cheaper.

Maybe I'm late saying this...

Jim