[LargeFormat] flattening of dry prints

hairy possum largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 9 11:50:01 2003

Hi everyone,

I printed several negatives the other night, it was
kinda late when I finished, so I let them air dry.  Of
course they curled and rippled as usual.  I am wanting
to dry mount those prints tonight, and am wondering.

IF I try to dry mount them without rewetting and
drying flat, will the emulsion crack??  Would it be
better to just wet them again, and dry in the dryer
flat instead??

I know I should have dried them flat the first time
(:>)  but sleepy eyes and a long day convinced me not
to do that.

I promise to do better next time (:>)

Any experience/knowledge on this will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com