[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 5 20:28:33 2003

>What do you guys do for washing your negs?
>
>take them out of the drum and use something like a vertical print washer?
>
>tim

Tim,

I'm just starting out with the expert drums using a CPA2 with lift. A
couple of  drums arrived whilst still suffering from 'flu (the whole
of December!!) so they have yet to be used.

Using the drums to wash the film seems to be the best solution given
that they are supposed to be super efficient in slopping chemicals
around the film - the same will be true of the wash water. Following
multiple rinses then a quick dunk in a tray containing photoflo rinse
before drying off.

Seems to be the safest and most effective method....