[LargeFormat] 20"x24" Color Polaroid Book on eBay

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 4 18:16:45 2003

as usual, the link wrapped - just cut it and paste it.

Though personally, I've never found the big Polaroids that convincing. For
some reason, the images nearly always seem rather contrived.

tim