[LargeFormat] WWII signal Corp newsgroups

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 2 11:40:54 2003

On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 05:53 AM, mark blackman wrote:

> [...]

Well there were a few taken by the German airforce with odd gold plated,
red dyed lizard skin covered Leicas.  You can tell these apart from the
civilan versions because they say "Luftanza" on them.  but since this is
the LF format I didn't want to bring up the "L" word.