[LargeFormat] WWII signal Corp newsgroups

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 1 10:32:02 2003

Over here its the History Channel.  While it's an over statement to say
its the WWII channel it wouldn't be by much.  I get the feeling its for
people who thought the war was too short the first time around.  I keep
whatching hoping the ending might be different.

Les