[LargeFormat] WWII signal Corp newsgroups

Bob largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 31 20:06:25 2002

Hi all
	I have a Koni Omega medium format camera here. I heard it was used and
actually designed for either WW2 or the Korean war or both. I found this
link just now in the search engines.
http://www.peterlanczak.de/koni_overview.htm
Bye
Bob