[LargeFormat] Light Tables and Boxes

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 27 04:38:52 2002

Best of the season to all.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Brock Nanson [mailto:brock@nanson.org]=20
Sent: December 23, 2002 9:12 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: Re: [LargeFormat] Light Tables and Boxes

Dave,

Phillip's response is quite correct.  Dump that sinar down the nearest
crevasse and go hunting for a Crown, Speed or Super Graphic camera
instead. It is very lightweight and, if you don't leave the lens on it,
you can carry your lunch inside...

I think I'll forgo the laptop for now (unless your employers want to
send one my way) and stick to those 1GB compact flash modules... or
perhaps a microdrive.  I should be able to get one or two images on per,
don't you think?  Now, before you comment on the price, remember, you've
admitted to shooting quickloads ;-)

Or maybe I'll just give up on photography and take up snooker instead...
my last image for critique, while not my favorite either, has received
nary a comment.  As someone mentioned on another thread, that is perhaps
worse than negative feedback ;-)

Brock