[LargeFormat] Critique

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 25 10:50:27 2002

Dear Stein.
I enjoyed your seasonal offering but would be interested to learn who buys
the dance pictures.

"There is even an English public school style of belly dance where the
costumes feature heavy tweeds and sensible shoes and the dance movements are
extremely restrained."

This shows considerable insight into the English rural elite classes but you
omitted to mention that those involved
(a) speak beautifully but mindlessly (b) look very unappealing whether
bellydancing, barn dancing, circle dancing or whatever

You were kind enough to mention having to gut and hang the dinner but did
not tell us who it was and how it tasted. Unless I missed something (I have
new apochromatic contact lenses but the packets they come in work just as
well)
Philip