[LargeFormat] Ultragon 210mm

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 22 23:44:01 2002

> 210 mm for a wide angle for my 8x10.  I have been thinking about getting a
> 210 mm G-Clarion because I know that it will cover with

Some movements - see my posts about the G-Claron 210, and about the great
little Kowa Graphic 210 f9

Another option is the earlier version of the Fuji W 210 5.6  (single coated
58mm filter thread version) - that has about 352mm coverage at f 22, so
covers 8x10 with some movements too. I'm going to try one out soon and see
how it does. They are usually reasonably priced, but can take a while to
find

tim

PS - if I find out I do really like the Kowa Graphic and it does all I want,
I may think about selling the G-Claron elements - but I need to spend some
time testing first.