[LargeFormat] Shen Hao

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 20 12:00:36 2002

>I would be concerned about the future of factory support, that is, if you
>need a part or repair ten or so years from now. A LF camera falling over
>while on a tripod can (will) sustain considerable damage. Not that it
>would happen... But at least with those cameras that I mentioned, a
>plethora of parts and repair avenues are available. And there are plenty
>of mint used, of those cameras, available.

-snip-

         i once slid 30 feet down a muddy embankment and into the edge of a
river, my Crown Graphic sustaining some minor damage at the time.  hwoever,
used and new parts were plentiful, and I was able to repair it.
joe

http://www.oneilphoto.on.ca
http://www.multiboard.com/~joneil
Una salus victis, nullam sperare salutem