[LargeFormat] Light Tables and Boxes

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 17 08:08:01 2002

Dear Friends,

     At the risk of exposing myself, I have taken the hint and am
repackaging mammography film for use in large format cameras.

     I attempted to register the brand name of Tit -X but the woman behind
the desk at the Ministry of Fair Trading ordered me out of the office. I
think this is a case of blatant discrimination.

    I did all I could to convince her that it was a good idea - I even
showed her the prospective advertisements for the film and explained that it
comes in several sizes - A, B, C, D and Double EE for the really big jobs.
She wasn't impressed. I described using it as an uplifting experience. She
growled at me. When I offered to change the name to Hestiapan she threw an
ashtray at me.

     I don't think they should hire these people if they have no
imagination....

    Uncle Dick