[LargeFormat] Landscape Masters!!

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 14 04:50:47 2002

Hi Kent!

     The original photos are antique works of art by the hand of masters.
Of course they are the most expensive and rarest.  Both
Weston and Adams worked primarily in the same locale, with equipment,
the view camera, once the only type of camera, but at the time
mostly a professional portrait and illustration camera.

    Also, these two masters, more than any others, perhaps, are the
inspiration for the both the pyro/amidol intuition method and the
zone system of technic.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California