[LargeFormat] RE: CAMBO 8X10 LEGEND

Frank Lew largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 13 14:34:11 2002

Hi Y'all,

I just bought a used Cambo 8x10 Legend w/ standard bellow and 25" extended
monorail at a great price. My question is the bellows front portion of frame
and bellows is detached and the glue has dried up.  It is in great condition
but what type of glue should I use to reattach the bellows to the front
frame.  I thought of using contact cement, but I don't know if it will hold.
Please help!.  Also,  what is the widest lens I can use with this camera.
Can I use a 210mm or is 240mm is the widest I can go.

Regards,

Frank L.