[LargeFormat] largeformat in aeroplane

Mark in Maine largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 11 11:18:08 2002

Before I did LF, I did a fair amount of underwater photography - similar
bulk to the equipment.  A lot of UW photographers use coolers to pack their
gear in - they are fairly sturdy, waterproof, and when equipped with foam
inserts protect pretty well.  You can even get coolers with wheels to make
transport easier.

Mark in Maine