[LargeFormat] information on lenses

hairy possum largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 11 11:00:04 2002

Hi,

I am planning on buying another lense in about three
months.  I am looking at two lenses and would like to
here if someone has experience with them and if either
has obvious advantages over the other.

I am looking at the Fuji C and Nikon M 450 mm lenses.

The type of work I do is old building, scenic, with
some close up every once in a while.  I will use the
lense with 4x5 and 8x10, but mostly for the 8x10.

Other than the Nikon being bigger and heavier, is
there significant difference in the final print that
would cause me to go with the Nikon???

Any advice/experienc/information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com