[LargeFormat] Large format printing.

Loyd, Sarah largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 10 06:45:44 2002

Dear All,
        I'm about to acquire a second hand Devere 504 with Dichromat Colour
head.
I'm experienced in printing monochrome from 35mm but have never ventured
into the realms of colour or large format printing before. I've always
previously sent my 5x4 off to the lab but want more control over the final
result.

I can find out about the aspects of colour printing from the usual books but
I'm not likely to find out about any peculiarities that just apply to large
format printing (if there are any).

Can anyone pass on any tips for large format printing / enlarging that they
have picked up or worked out over the years please? Its far cheaper to learn
from your collective experience than to make all the expensive mistakes
myself (I make plenty enough as it is) :-)

Regards to all

Sarah

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.