[LargeFormat] Idiot

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 9 11:38:20 2002

Um, I had a couple of these, but had big problems with lightleaks after reloading them. Why not try grafmatics?

An easy alternative, especially in a studio where you don't have to lug them around in a backpack, is to only load up one side, & leave the slide off the empty one. But I expect a man who can earn a living out of providing dental care to outback residents is clearly smart enough to have figured this one out for himself.