[LargeFormat] the largeformat list

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 5 11:46:36 2002

Hey!  I'm only the new guy... I was just responding to Frank's message
about buying new, rather than used film holders. :o)

But since I'm already posting, does anyone know what ASA/ISO I should
apply to the use of enlarging paper when exposed with my 11x14 in
daylight... I'm thinking about 5 ASA.  I need to test the coverage of
some process lenses and want to use paper negatives so that I can
develop them by inspection in trays.

Thanks,

--
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com